Thursday, November 18, 2010

18th of November: Part 3. I really want Chinese food.

As the title says, I really want Chinese food.  I also really want to reach 30, 000 words so I'm not so far behind.

No, I don't want Chinese food.  I NEED Chinese food.  My thighs don't, but my mind does.  I want fried rice.  Dim Sims.  Honey chicken.  Sweet and sour pork.  Stir fry.  GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY CAN'T I LIVE IN THE FOOD COURT?


I also NEED Oportos.  It's like a burger place, and there's only one in Townsville. And it's amazing.  It has grilled chicken burgers, and they're somehow different to the other fast food shit.  I don't know how, but it's different.  Their chips are awesome too.  And their sauce.  It's all hot sauce, but there's different variations.  BBQ Chilli and Mayo, Sweet chilli, Hot chilli, Garlic aioli sauce. Oh man, it's too much.

There's Sumo Salad too.  They sell salads (like the chicken schnitzel and avocado salad), pastas (like that green shit I ate last time), and rolls (the most godly thing I have ever tasted).  I think they have fruit salads and yogurts and stuff too, but I'm not into that.

There's also a shop called A Spoonful of Sugar.  It's a lolly store, and it sells all the American stuff we don't normally get here.  They have fudge, chocolate bars, different types of soft drink, poptarts (!), gourmet lollipops, and JUNIOR MINTS.  Do you know how hard it is to find Junior Mints?  Which sucks, because they're the greatest thing I've ever had the pleasure of consuming.  I very nearly choked my boyfriend to death when I realised he sold Junior Mints where he worked, and he never told me until I went in there.  Bitch.


I'm not even hungry.  I just want something in my mouth.  Something edible and delicious.  I'm waiting impatiently for the Cleaning Nazi to come home from work, so she can take me to shove deliciousness down my throat.  Not long now...  Any minute....

(Total = 28, 206 words)

1 comment:

  1. J talks about Oporto all the freaking time! So, uh, I made a new blog, and am *hoping* I can get my readers of Hed down under to follow me over there as well, since I will be closing hdu by the end of the year (details on the blog). I hope you'll stop by...

    hed www.hedabovewater.com

    ReplyDelete