Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30th of November: Well, I tried my best.

I think today is the last day of November.  That means that unless I can write 20,000+ words by midnight, I've failed NaNoWriMo.  And I'm pretty sure I wont be doing that.

Just an update, letting you all know I'm still alive.

I'm still waiting to get uni results back.  I got my criminology essay back yesterday, and I got a High Distinction, but I still don't know what I got for my speech, or my overall mark.

Lately, I've been catching the bus around to shopping centres and stuff, just to get out of the house.  I did this today, and I had quite a successful shopping trip.  I got 3 different Sims 3 expansion packs, totalling at $100.  While this may seem like a rip off to you non-gamers, I don't give a damn.  I like it.

I got a Smiggle umbrella and case for $20, which I love.  I also got a green sparkly 2011 diary which is so pretty that I'll HAVE to use it.

Got some dry shampoo, which is awesome.  When you're too lazy to wash your hair, you spray this in and it soaks up all the oil and stuff, and you have cleaner hair than before.  Not perfectly clean, but cleaner.

Hmm, what else?

I've been working a lot lately, only getting 2 days off a week, right up until Christmas.  My savings aren't going THAT well.  I'm stuck at about $1000 at the moment.  I'll get there though. Eventually.

Not much else to say at the moment.  I'll be going to the BF's house soon, so I'll keep going when I come back.




Also, why does the Stats tab on Blogger no longer work for me?

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea why you're not asking me for lifts.
    I'M LOOKING FOR ANY EXCUSE TO DRIVE!

    I promise not to kill or severely injure you by any car/driving related means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought dry shampoo for the plane/train trip in August. I love being lazy too! :)

    hed www.hedabovewater.com

    ReplyDelete