Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The blog version of chain mail?

Ok, I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 people or something, but I don't think I even know about 7 blogs I think.  I'm going to do this anyway, because its sort of similar to the blog I wanted to do anyway.


A.) Your Fave Youtube Video

I know it's only supposed to be one video, but I don't care.



The Bed Intruder Song - You need background info to understand this one I think.  A guy broke into a house and tried to rape this chick, and a news crew came and interviewed her brother.   This song is a remix of the interview.  It doesn't sound that funny, but I love it, and I sing along to it.



Look At Me - Semi Precious Weapons. This band is closely associated with a highly controversial artist, which many people hate. So just listen to the song before you pass judgment. I've seen them in concert, and it was fantastic.



My hands are Bananas - This video is amazing. One of my all time favourites. I saw it years ago, and I still sing it with a friend of mine. One more video before I move on.



Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance. Remember the mopey little emo band that was big around 2005? This is the first single from their new album, and it's fantastic. It's like an ADHD ice cream with a rainbow on top. Seriously. There's an astounding amount of colour and energy in this video. It's silly, and more than a little bit cheesy, but I love it.
I'll stop with the videos now. Moving ON!


B.) A Photo that will make everyone say Awww





C.) A funny T-shirt

In case you can't read it, it says : This T-Shirt is 100% Organic : 65% baby seal, 25% panda, 10% manatee




D.) Something geeky

What's more geeky than a list of the most bizzare dating websites?

E.) Link/Image to your fave movie
Hmmm.  I don't really know what my favourite movie is.  I'll give you a link to one of my favourites, but don't worry.  Its supposed to be a silly movie, not dead serious.


F.) A link to the newest blog you've discovered
I don't really find new blogs.  If I find one, I'll tell you.


G.) An item on your wish list 
It's a time machine.

2 comments:

  1. OMG that banana hands video was awesome. German accents are so sexy!


    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah, TIME MACHINE!

    As it's on your wish list, I'm gathering your future self hasn't appeared yet? You really need to start on your research so your future self can deliver the time machine.

    http://thedaniquechronicles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete