Friday, October 8, 2010

Survived another day

Did my anatomy exam today.  Not sure how it went.  I think I at least passed, hopefully.  It always sucks when you think "well, I understand enough to get me through the exam" and then the exam doesn't ask you the important stuff, it asks you the bullshit questions that you were told not to worry about studying.  Last anatomy exam, we were told not to worry about the details of each of the layers of the skin.  Guess what 25 of the 40 questions were about?

I passed that one, somehow.  I also vowed to never get that far behind in my study ever again.  I kind of did, but I definitely felt like I learned stuff in this second half of the semester.  That's a plus, I guess.

I did the exam, went home, and tried to start my anthropology essay.   I didn't touch it, because I wasn't really in an African Witchcraft kind of mood.  Went to work, 4 hours of shelf stacking boredom, and I'm home again, still not in the mood for African Witchcraft.  To be honest, I don't think I've ever been in the mood for African Witchcraft.

I discovered that my lipstick (L'oreal Colour Riche, good stuff) has made its way into my bag, without a lid.  Not cool, lipstick.  Not cool.  Last time I had a makeup disaster, it was a  bottle of nail polish on the carpet, and the cleaning product made more of a stain than the original accident did.

Speaking of accidents,  something weird happened outside my house last night.  The dog started barking, and since his bed is outside my window (and I consider him my son), it is my duty to tell him to shut the hell up and go to bed.  Ususally he does, and he stays quiet.  Last night, he wouldn't be quiet.  Then mum heard the noise of our gates opening and closing.  A minute later, the sliding noise of a van door.  She freaked out and assumed people were in our backyard and woke up my dad.  I assumed the dog was being a retard and barking at our weird Indian neighbours (they aren't weird because they're Indian, they are weird and Indian separately). So I ignored it all.

My parents are walking around the house, checking out the shed to see if people were in the yard.  Then they heard voices out the front, and saw an ambulance driving away.  Bit weird, but fair enough.  We're surrounded by old people, someone probably hurt themselves.  Doesn't explain the dog barking, or the gates opening, or the BLOOD SMEARED ON OUR DRIVEWAY!  It seriously looks like something dragged itself from the neighbour's front yard, across the front of our house where the gate(and the dog)  is, across our lawn and onto the road, where it just stops in the middle.  But why did the gate open and close?  Why was there an ambulance further down the road, away from the end of the blood trail?  I'd like to think that my vicious guard dog attacked someone, severely wounding him.  But I don't think he's capable of hurting anyone when he looks like that (see below)









Or is he?

3 comments:

  1. That is weird. I sense something super suspicious.

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little ones are the worst....!

    Nice to find your blog (via the Ditz's follower list).

    ~Juniper~

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOO! You've been tagged to do this!

    1. Tell everyone who tagged you.
    2. Find and post each item on the list.
    3. Tag 7 other blogs.
    4. Notify each blogger that was tagged.

    Here are the items:

    A.) Your Fave Youtube Video
    B.) A Photo that will make everyone say Awww
    C.) A funny T-shirt
    D.) Something geeky
    E.) Link/Image to your fave movie
    F.) A link to the newest blog you've discovered
    G.) An item on your wish list

    ReplyDelete