Saturday, October 2, 2010

THERE IS A GOD

THERE IS A GOD.  And they let me stop following this fucking blog.  I'm sorry about any swearing that may happen, but I am so UNBELIEVEABLY happy.  My blog-writing friend tried to get me to follow other people, and I tried it.  I somehow ended up following something completely unrelated, which was written in Japanese or something.  As much as I like Japanese people/culture, I'd rather you didn't spam up my internets.

Someone else read this, and demanded I continue writing tonight, so I thought I might as well include the grueling quest to unfollow people I don't know.  Also, you know that ghostly rake attack I suffered at work?  I've just noticed the 6 or so arm-length scratches near my elbow *cue X-Files music*.  I'm not sure what's going on, but it's kind of cool, apart from how painful they are.  Normally, I would blame scratches on ma doggeh.  But as previously mentioned, he's a chihuahua.  He can't scratch up my back or my arm. So yeah.  Creepy.

2 comments:

  1. Learning more about this website really seems like an accomplishment. Trust me once I figured this place out I was so happy! Happy blogging!

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a tip, don't bother clicking the Next Blog button - you just end up on the weirdo sites!

    There are some normal people around here, honestly; well ok most of us are on our way to being Batshit Bonkers (thanks Ditz for that phrase), but having read your recent blogs I don't reckon you're that far behind. ;-)

    ~Juniper~

    ReplyDelete