Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sorry.

Sorry, people who bother reading this blog.  I haven't had time to update at all.  Even now, with my assignments done, I still feel stressed, like I have to urgently get stuff done.  I feel bad about sitting here typing, even though I don't have to go anywhere for another two hours.  I'll give you a look at my timetable for the last week.

Last Friday: Anatomy Quiz (which I ended up failing by 2 questions)

Saturday: Work all day, come home and work on anthropology essay

Sunday: Work all day, come home and work on anthropology essay

Monday: Do my anthropology essay, hand it in. Go home and work on criminology speech.

Tuesday: Do my criminology speech.

Wednesday: Work on criminology speech, present speech.  Go home and work.

Thursday: Stress about psychology essay, find out it's extended to Monday.  Somehow catch a cold.

 Friday: Do psychology essay, go to work.  Come home and die from my illness.

Saturday: Work all day, have millions of people ask me if I'm ok (No, I'm not ok, I can't breathe through my nose.) come home and do psychology essay. Gums around my wisdom teeth swell up, can't close my mouth.

Sunday: Work half a day, continue dying from both the cold and my teeth, my entire face hurts, come home and do psychology essay.  Go to friend's house, watch movies, feel bad about not doing stuff.

Monday: Do psychology essay. Still dying.  Finish 15 minutes before deadline, run to uni and hand it in.  Boyfriend comes over, asks if I'm sick. Use all my physical restraint not to beat him over the head.


Well, that's my week for you.  That's why I haven't blogged in about a week or so.  Next topic... GO!


Sorry, the two men in my life.  Neither are really men, because one's only 19 and I don't count him as a fully grown man when he's still going through puberty.  And the other one is a dog, but a male dog nonetheless.

To the dog:  I'm sorry I haven't been able to spend much time with you.  I've had all this stupid human bullshit to deal with, so I had to hope you could entertain yourself for a while.  I promise when uni's over, I'll take you for walks everyday, like we used to before I started uni. You're getting fat, and you can't fit through the pool fence as easily as you used to. We need to fix that.

To the boyfriend:  I'm sorry I've kind of had to ignore you for the last week.  I hope I sort of made up for it last night, even if I couldn't come near you because of my cold (which I caught from YOUR friend).  I promise when I'm not sick, I'll spend time with you properly.  I've been so stressed lately, that I've pushed everything to the side, including my own well being.  So don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong.



Sorry, people who had to read my psychology essay.  Actually, I don't even want to think about it, because I'm worried.  I'll just say, it was 500 words over the limit.

Stupid blog, giving me the ability to type 1500 words in one sitting. Now I can write 1500 words essays without struggling.  BUT I can also write 2500 words easily, which poses a problem when you're only supposed to write 1500.

I'll finish this later.

3 comments:

  1. It's okay, I had a little break of college but now it's starting to downpour again. I really shouldn't be on blogspot, but I'm addicted. Have fun and get well!

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Megar, I'm so happy I my work load is nil.

    ... well, that I just dont do any work. It makes life a lot easier.

    http://thedaniquechronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan, wow it sounds like you had a hell of a week! I'm glad I only have one subject to study ;-)

    My Django-dog is also suffering from lack of attention at the moment, I feel bad about that but I really don't have the time to cuddle him for 7 hours a day.. and all his dog-walkers have been on holiday.

    I hope your cold is better and your head gets some time and space.

    I laughed at your word limit thing; I just had to write 1000 words for my essay, SO short. And we get penalised if we go over 10% over the limit, I just about managed to keep within it.

    JX

    ReplyDelete