Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shake that healthy butt!

I honestly regret getting on this site today.

I went to anatomy.  I saw cadavers.  I poked a few, as I usually do on Thursday mornings.  I came home, got out my books and began to study.  I thought, "oh, I'll do a quick check of all the social networking sites and get into study".  Did that happen?  Well, sort of.

I looked at Morgan's blog (here) and she was talking about the song "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix A Lot, among other things.  I watched the video, laughed at it's ridiculousness, and was reminded of something from high school.  Then the song was stuck in my head while I was doing my anatomy study.

I went shopping to get away from all the anatomy and music.  Didn't stop me from thinking.  I sat there, eating dinner, wondering why men like Sir Mix A Lot are so attracted to women with a thick layer of adipose tissue over their gluteus maximus.  Then one of the anatomy lab assistants walked past, and I lost it.  Ran for the hills (or rather, to the nearest shoe store) to take my mind off people's asses.

1 comment:

  1. OMFG people in the STEM center started looking at me because I was laughing so hard. I am so sorry that I did that! But would you rather guys like bigger butts or bigger boobs?

    And yes this song was stuck in my head all day yesterday thanks to a conversation I had with said friend who I quoted with the Activia.

    Sorry!

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete