Friday, October 29, 2010

Just some word salad for you

I can't be bothered doing a proper blog, so I'll type out a preview of what's to come.

1.  Did my anatomy exam.  Unfortunately, I was not the one examining hot men.  Examiners were examining me examining a severed corpse's arm.  Didn't go as badly as I previously thought.

2.  I'm shopping around for a new hairdresser, since the one I always go to hired a new chick, who told me to go away for a week and think about my choice.

3.  I'm also shopping for a new doctor.  The old one is refusing to give me a script for the pill until I do a pap smear.  That's pretty fucked up.  Spreading my legs for birth control.

4.  I've realised Dani-Q makes most of my life decisions for me.  I was in the shopping centre she works at, and every time I'm presented with a problem, I kind of run to her shop for guidance and pretend I'm buying stuff.

5.  I'm gradually dying my hair lighter, so I can dye it blue.  If I do it while it's red, funky shit may happen.  And I'm not going to risk my hair like that.

6.  The ex-bf texted me about my exam.  God knows how he knows about it, so I'll take it as a romantic gesture.  He has a job now, paid back some debts (nothing serious).  It took him like a week to "sort his life out".  Fickle boy.

7. The Halloween Zombie Walk is on Saturday night, and the there's the afterparty in the local nightclub strip.  I don't think I'll dress up or anything, I just want to watch and possibly go into town afterwards.  I need people to go with me.

8.  November is only like a week away.  Shit shit shit.  I completely forgot about NaNoWriMo.  Still doing it though.

9.  Umm.  Too tired for rational thought.  Finish my sentences tomorrow.

Goodnight.

6 comments:

  1. I know I'm worried about NaNoWriMo. Glad Jelly Bean is back on!

    I hate it when boys are so fickle we women are too busy aren't we?

    Ewww pap smears...Yeah probably one of the reasons why I'm not jumping for the pill quite yet.

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juniper: Yeah. I told her what I wanted, then she made me sit there for an hour and "really think about what I wanted". She told me that she was only there temporarily, and that she would move back to her hometown next week, and that I should come back next week when I'm really sure about what I want to do. Of course I'm fucking sure! I've been obsessing about hair dye for at least a week now! But she gave my the phone number and told me to come back next week. I'm sure as hell not going back to that place again. I fork out $200 just about every time I go there, and then I get treated like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TMH, they are really nice there. Two lovely trainies as well, who will talk your ear off. Try and get the senior stylist, she's awesome!

    They actually listen to what you want, and talk you through everything!

    http://thedaniquechronicles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loathe pap smears! Ugh! And boys, eh, don't get me started! lol We had a zombie walk here also, I missed it this year but it's always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ask for rob from tmh castletown. :)

    ReplyDelete